Objectives of the Program:
– To train qualified professionals for the exercise of research, teaching and extension, articulating in its formation different nuclei and epistemological traditions constitutive of the field of Collective Health;
– Encourage research and innovation in the area of Collective Health, in an interdisciplinary and complex pedagogical perspective, congruent with the conceptual challenges and praxis in the health system;
– Produce, disseminate and apply knowledge in the area of Collective Health, aimed at improving living and health conditions, considering their determinants and the needs of the health system, connecting these realities with those of Brazilian regions and the international scenario.
– Contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge in the Collective Health field and to the improvement of training at different levels;
– Promote scientific and technological cooperation in strategic areas for Collective Health.
Target Audience: Healthcare professionals who want to keep abreast of the advancement of scientific knowledge and the need for individual and collective health interventions, the challenge of keeping pace with changes, new demands, generating new knowledge and applying them to solving problems.
Area of concentration: Epidemiology and Surveillance in Health and Health Assessment, each one composed of two lines of research:
1) Epidemiology and Surveillance of Communicable Diseases;
2) Epidemiology and Surveillance of Noncommunicable Diseases / Aggravations;
3) Evaluation of Health Policies and Technologies;
4) Qualitative Evaluation of Services and Programs.
|1º||The Field of Collective Health: History, Fundamentals, Configurations||4||64|
|Fundamentals of Epistemology of Collective Health||4||64|
|Organization, Management and Evaluation of Health Systems and Services||4||64|
|Qualitative Methodology of Social Research in Health||4||64|
|Special Topics in Assessment of Health Interventions||4||64|
|2º||Advanced Topics in Collective Health Epistemology||4||64|
|Qualitative Evaluation of Health Programs and Services||4||64|
|Methods and Techniques in Qualitative Evaluation Research||2||32|
|Health Assessment: Paradigms, Methods and Techniques||2||32|
|Statistics Applied to Epidemiology||2||32|
|3º||Advanced Topics in Epidemiology and Surveillance of Noncommunicable Diseases / Offenses||2||32|
|ACCREDITATION IN HEALTH SERVICES||2||32|
|QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN HEALTH||2||32|
|Advanced Topics in Epidemiology and Surveillance of Infectious Diseases||2||32|
|4º||Informatics Applied to Epidemiology and Surveillance||2||32|
|TESE SEMINAR ON COLLECTIVE HEALTH||4||64|