Objectives of the Program:
– To train qualified professionals for the exercise of higher education and work in the labor market with a critical view of reality;
– To train professionals with knowledge necessary for the practice of evidence-based dentistry;
– Develop scientific research skills that enable the professional to identify problems, develop hypotheses, plan and execute research in the area of Dental Clinic;
– To prepare professionals technically and scientifically for the accomplishment of Dental procedures according to the technological advances;
– Encourage critical capacity and continuing education based on scientific evidence.
Target audience: Its main focus is the training of masters and doctors capable of locating, recognizing, identifying and, above all, using research in order to add value to their activities in planning and solving health problems. the progress of the area in the world. In addition, the postgraduate is able to act in a multiprofessional, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary way in actions aimed at health promotion based on scientific, ethical and citizenship evidence, as well as to play an active and relevant role in other postgraduate courses and in active research groups.
Area of concentration: Dental Clinic
1) Evaluation of Dental Materials;
2) Epidemiology in Dentistry;
3) Applied Clinical and Experimental Therapy.
Igor Bastos Barbosa
PhD in Dentistry from UFF (Federal Fluminense University) He has a master’s degree in endodontics from the São Leopoldo Mandic Institute and Research Center (2007). Graduation in FOV Dentistry (2003). Researcher Member of the Alpha Omega Research Group. Federal Fluminense University (UFF).
|1º||LABORATORY AND CLINICAL EVALUATION OF DENTAL MATERIALS||4||64|
|DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCTS FOR PREVENTION OF ORAL DISEASES||4||64|
|METHODOLOGY OF CLINICAL RESEARCH||4||64|
|LABORATORY RESEARCH METHODOLOGY||4||64|
|ETHIOPATHOGENESIS OF BUCAL DISEASES||4||64|
|2º||EPIDEMIOLOGY IN HEALTH||4||64|
|3º||DENTAL CARE FOR PATIENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS||2||32|
|CLINICAL PLANNING I||2||32|
|CLINICAL PLANNING II||2||32|
|CLINICAL PLANNING III||2||32|
|4º||MICROBIOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES APPLIED TO DENTISTRY||2||32|
|TOPICS IN ORAL PHARMACOLOGY||2||32|
|TESE SEMINAR ON DENTISTRY||4||64|